DECA’s Company Culture and Employment Opportunities
At DECA, attention to quality is our culture. DECA ensures that we are the top performing agency in all aspects of the quality of our collection service, including customer satisfaction.
That’s why we pay attention to the details that impact recruitment of collectors, call monitoring, account auditing, and adherence to regulatory compliance.
Collection representatives are the heartbeat of our organization and key members of our team. Because they are so valuable, representatives are able to maximize their income potential by achieving our “minimum level of competency” otherwise referred to as MLC. The MLC report is a monthly report that is broken down by collector. Key indicators are measured based on typical client requests such as productivity, efficiency, and quality. Collection representatives’ commissions are tied to their MLC to help drive compliance and customer satisfaction.
Representatives are responsible for servicing accounts and collecting money from delinquent borrowers who have defaulted on portfolios serviced by DECA.
Typical job functions include:
- Provide customer service support to delinquent account holders
- Abide by all state and federal laws pertaining to collections
- Abide by all company policies and processes; attention to detail is a must
- Ability to adhere strictly to company training program
- Operating in a dialer pool system to perform inbound and outbound calls
- Minimal Skip Tracing
- Cross training new and transferred employees
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to excel in a fast paced & tiered goal environment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Computer skills including but not limited to the following:
- Knowledge of Internet search engines and their usage including Boolean search methodology
- Knowledge of document storage and retrieval
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook email and calendar functions
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint a plus
- Knowledge of basic office equipment including but not limited to the following:
- Multi-line telephone
- Ability to sit and type for up to 8 hours per day
- Fluency in English
- Bilingual – English/Spanish a plus